September 27, 2006 pada 20:38:00 |  
Hi, Assalammualaikum, and Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan for you all out there. It’s the second day for all the Muslims to have their fast before the 32nd day, where all of us will celebrate the Hari Raya. I can’t wait to go back my Grandma’s home at Perak for this festive holiday. But then, this coming Raya break is held especially for the exam’s revision. So, there’s not much time will be spend with my relatives.

Ok, what happen along last week? If you could give me a number 1 to 10 for the whole week, I would probably stand for 9.5. The whole week was disaster, but it was covered up with an extremely fabulous and exciting vacation at Genting Highland. But I will start with this stupid case by this stupid lecturer at U.M...

Oh, what can I say? As I did mention earlier, our class will have to attend a site visit at Genting Highland last month. However, somehow, and some when, the project has been postponed a month later, the exact date was last week, 18 & 19 of Sept. So, on the Saturday 16, after have this ‘Research of the Property Development’ test paper, Azim, Wanie, Shida and myself were hardly breath thinking bout the unconfirmed project while we’re having lunch together at KPS on the moment. Shida has delivered a SMS to the lecturer to let know bout the negotiation progress between the First World Hotel and him. The answer that we got was, ‘I’ll give the latest update by 3pm’. What the hell??!!! He supposed to met up this guy from First World on Friday, and still can’t give any feed back til’ 3pm, on Saturday? I think there was something wrong with the lecturer. I kept SMS and calling him, but there’s no answer. Pn. Raha, his co-operate lecturer were also ‘join’ the competition. But there’s nothing for both of us. As the time keep running and I have to think bout the transportation and the class replacement for the class, I assume that the visit’s has been cancelled on the spot. I send some SMS to my classmates, as well as Azim that send a couple of SMS to inform all of them that the project cancelled. All that make me mad was, he never make a reply call to confirm bout the project at all. He has also told me once to give a damn shut bout the visit, because he will arrange all the activities, accommodation, transport and so on, while what I should be doing is collect some money from the guys that will participate the program. Pn. Raha was also annoyed with this stupid lecturer because he demanding a lot of things for the permission letter from the dean, but he never shows to pick the letter back to assign by the Genting management. Uwarrgggghhh!!!!!

On Monday, as I entering the BBS1, all my classmates was quivering and shouts that they were cold by the Genting air at the moment. Argggghhhh!!!! If I can smack all their faces, huh...There were some of the boys booing me for the Arsenal victory against M.U too. I don’t wanna talk bout that. I was with Mc’P and Jun at Bangsar watching the game. For better or worse, M.U is still the one for me. So, I decided to make some refunds for the class as the program’s call off. Azim make up a suggestion for the Malay students, a day to hang out together at Genting on the Thursday since we don’t have any class on that day. So, here we are at Genting on the 21st September after done our responsibilities for the universities election. We depart from KLSentral at 1200, an hour late from the ticket booked. We have to pay back RM3.30 for the next bus.

The whole trip was fun. We had a great day at Genting from the moment we are still at the KLSentral. We spend about 13hours for the whole day. We choose to play the ‘spinning cup’ first. I ride with Qisti and Saufi, appro. 25% less speed than the craziest Azfar who twist the cup til’ his partner, Kacak and Shida give up after a couple of spins. Though some of us wanted to continue with the tiny rollercoaster, but the majority has took place at the spinning round cradles. Yana has just show on her frightens there, while Kacak has surrendered and roles Azim’s camera for our shots. After a while, we took the decisions to touch the sky by the Solero-Shot! Believe me; it is the heart-left game in the world that I always anxious of. This time, I took the ride with Azim and Ivy. Woohhh... Speechless, men! Nothing’s to think about for the 10 second up there! The boys take the second ride after that. Me? Forget ‘bout it!

I took a time off with Rash, my cousin and his brother at Resorts Café for lunch. We had a great this ‘Fisherman Curry Noodle’. Though Lope, his brother doesn’t have so much time because he had to attend a meeting at the moment, Rash and me have finished up this deliciously meal with the great new surrounding of the restaurant. Rash catch the time left to have a walk around with me before he left for works at 1700. I continue hang out with those guys again... While I’m having my break, they have done with the Corkscrew and the go-kart, before the rains turn on and let us hang at the tribute of 2 African’s warrior that absolutely make Gee feel really excited bout it. We had this sort of classical train-car, and went out from the theme park at 1800. And I don’t want to talk bout photo session that we have along the way we went out the place. It’s a LOT!

As everybody was worried if we miss the bus down to KL, remembering that we have missed the morning bus to Genting in the morning due to the election at UM, so we left the ‘Jenting’ (As what Shida’s said) at 1945 after having dinner at a mysterious map’le of Genting kept secret places. There’s a LOT and LOTS of photo session happening before, while and after the cable car ride. We hang out at KLSentral while waiting for the taxi for these guys. I just take a long nap after reached home. It was a really great day for me...

Saturday turns on and I was quite boring at the moment when I’m messaging Shidi & Mc’P to ask them for a timeout somewhere... Shidi did reply my SMS + he inviting me to join him to watch his performance at UiTM S.Alam. There was Zaph with his bro, his fren, Hafiz and Pejal. They play the ‘Sick Sad Little World’, ‘Diari Seorang Lelaki’ and a couple of numbers of song. My marks, 80%... Haha Sorry guys! I was attracted with the ‘Hollywood Holidays’ by the other group. We hang there for about 3-4 hours before get back to KL. Hafiz gives Shidi and me a ride to Times Square and left us for his friends somewhere in KL. Shidi ask me for a movie then, and we had this ‘slow action over promoted damn hell I dun even know what the motive of this film is’ for 2 hour++. It was d’ ‘Miami Vice’. 3 and ½ star for the whole of the movie.

For more info bout the movie, please log in to
miamivice

On Sunday, 1st Ramadhan came. It was quite hard for me to wake up in the early morning, but I had to, because I don’t want to be hunger all day for food. It was really great to break the fast with my family. The food is the main factor, I guess. The 2nd of Ramadhan, I’ve already in UM. It was interesting thing to break the fast with new friends at Surau. We had this big plate that we shared for 4-5 persons. Hmm...Nothings will describe the experience...

Oh, I guess it’s time to do my assignment. Till then, Assalammualaikum.

Hey, before i forgot! Happy Birthday Fuad.. God bless you!


ukiran oleh hukhaireel hazim hezatch label

0 kritikan & komentar:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates