September 05, 2006 pada 15:55:00 |  



So, this is something that may take you thinking “what the hell this boy is talking about?” Yup, it’s all about love! Love can be everything. It can be between you and God, you and your family, teacher or even with your lovely pet. After all, I love my friends 110% compared to everyone in this world. That’s for real. But that is not what I’m gonna talk bout here with you guys. The love that I’m gonna talk about is the love to be kept, to be hold and to rely on to make your life more brighter and fuel up with happiness or those that get your heart running fast.

I was asking Anua last day. LOVE. Is it subjective or objective? His answer is subjective. Though he has a big laugh when I’m asking that thing, but I know his answer is the perfect ones. Like what I’ve just said before, it can be everything. Everything!. But it is always to be link with soul mate, a partner of your life or some one that will take good care of you compared to his/her own life. As a matter of facts, I also always thought about that when somebody talks about love. The feeling is every where. The love is no practical. It will come when you feel it comes. You’ll be noticed no matter by laugh or tears. What is the meaning when you talk with someone, you’ll always laugh… What is it standing for when somebody messaging you and no matter how short the words are; you’ll keep smiling and smiling… And don’t care how angry you are, but once she/he missed a call to your numbers, your blood stops there. How bout if she/he called you after a long moment in time and you will never stop talking until she/he says your name in a lovely slow motion words… Oh, that’s LOVE for me. Maybe…

Remember the song ‘Get Here’? The lyrics show that the lover doesn’t care how his/her partner will come to the lover. By caravan, by swinging the rope or even flying like an aero man to only prove to the lover that he’s/she’s really care. I know that some of it was not within our power to realizing the hope of the lover. But in love, anything was impossible. Everything’s beyond everything. I don’t know how we’ll manage to go further than that, but for me, even a miss call from her/him, just enough to cover our big heart that’s eagerly waiting to be loved. Here are some of the words that came from my friends, discussing bout love…

Maznan : To miss somebody / caring / responsible / stand up for each others
Ct : Love is wide and it came from every dimension.
Adib : L.O.L.O.L.O.L.O.V.E. don’t you hear me say!

Me? Hmm… I am able to say love is like this and will be like that. But in the end, it’s hard for me to finds love. Like what I’ve said, I’m through these things sometime. Even I feel that it will get my life happier, or even feel confident all day long, but I still don’t go serious on this subject of life. I have different opinion, so do them. My opinion is love is responsibility. Love just can’t stop somewhere or there’s only one side to push the feeling in the relationship. It needed both to make things happen. You’ll thought that I’m really strict bout this, huh? Of course, I am. My dream is to get married with my loves one. So, how do I want to realize that? Oh, it’s just quite simple for me. Finish my studies, get a job, own a car, starts loan for my new house and make sure that I’ll always have about RM3K per month in my pocket. If it doesn’t occur, stop to think about coupling some one. Hahaha… It might be complicated, but that’s how I think bout love. Love is a big responsible. However there’s only way to make the plan easier. I could get into love without thinking bout those stupid arrangements. The main key is the girl. Yes, it does always be the girl that could make me forget all those. For a certain circumstances’, I do believe that the girl in front of me is the one. She’s something that makes me feel terrible when I’m talking to her. She will make me upside down before she’s start to say ‘Hi’ to me. She will make me jumping up to the roof when she SMS’s me. And the best things is, she like to put the love in words and actions. Perfecto!!

I’ve fall into someone when I was 12. Hahaha… never thought that I will tell you all. Nahh… I don’t want to reveal her name. She’s someone that sat in front of me in the class. It’s normal to study together or change a home number (there’s no hand phone on that time) to make a contact some time. The communication is get too weird when she’s start to get a little indulge. She is not the Diva in the class but some where I feel very appreciated when she’s helping me with my home works and so on. That’s make me attracted to her once. The most embarrassing thing she’s done when she is on her period on that time. She’s running from her sit to the toilet with an exercise book on her back. Hahaha… I felt very terrible because I’ve notice it earlier. But how I’m supposed to tell her? Does your butts bleeding? Hahaha… It will be my last experience, actually with her because she’s moving somewhere in Kedah after her father passed away. The moment on the last time I saw her, that’s memorable. The way we stare at each other, hmm… I think that’s too far romantic for the 12 years old kids. Hahaha… Hopefully she has someone special now in her life that know how to express her about her butts. “Red Blooded Women” may be the best for her!

So, I was 13 and getting growing and growing when I’ve stepped in the secondary school. It was lots of girl that time. For the first time, I’m not only attracted to those Malay, but the Chinese as well. They are superb, I must say. How do you feel to sit beside this beautiful Chinese girl, wearing a skirt, with a long dark-brown hair and her face is 200% more stunning than Sammy Cheng. Wow, that’s what I called a maturing process. Hahaha… She is friendly, a lil’ sexy and ‘adore to be care’. She’s definitely HOT! But in the end, she’s a Chinese. And we respected to have a close relationship in the name of friend. That’s what my friend, ct said. Love came from every dimension.

If it doesn’t about the smart and ‘rugged’ style this ones have, I don’t think that I knew love so much. I felt into someone again. But I don’t think she like me as I am into her. Whatever! The fact is I like the way she looks. She’s kind a different because she has that kind of attitude, a shy girl with a smart brain, I guess. She’s attractive too. I forgot how we met up and start to exchange small notes with each others. Her beautiful hand writing is unforgettable; even I was using that sort of ‘font’ sometime. She is the best friend of my best friend’s girlfriend. Once, four of us have been selected together for the Islamic Student Club. Believe me; the selection’s away far from my expectation. I was quite happy on that time though I know that this is gonna be a stupid thing for both of us, because I don’t think that she will be comfortable working with me. I kept all of her small notes that she gave me in my pencil case and I have destroyed up all the paper after a long made decision. I was angry at the moment and it was quite surprise because I get so emotional bout the relation between me and her. And I never will forget how she said ‘sorry’ while she’s going out of the lab when I’m tearing up all the paper. Oh, you should be there to pick up some pictures of me while doing that. It’s terrible and sickening! Hahaha… It’s emotional.

Then, the world change again as my ages got in number 16. I was in Ipoh. Oh Lord, I don’t know how to talk about this. But sooner or later, it’s no secret anymore. So, I was in form 4 on that time where someone came and I was crash on her in just a moment. She was transferred from other school and becoming my classmate, plus she’s sitting behind me. Though I’m kind a busy, talkative (a big confession here…) and a sound’s machine there, but some time I’m aware that I must look more gentle and sort of that kind of manner to make the ‘process’ smoother. By saying that, I’ve sometime hiding my real attitude that I own, because I do think that girl dislike what I’ve right here. Hahaha… I feel so uncomfortable, thinking bout she’s watching everything that I do because I’m sitting in front of her. But then, she’s very understanding and easy-going person I ever met. I always put some minutes out to call her using the public phone. Though we’ve met at the class, but we still have stuffs to talk about when I called. I admit that I was really serious at the moment. I don’t know what her point of view are, but who cares when everything seems so fine to me. We’ve also written some letters and exchange to each others via text books. I love the words. And she loves to write poems too by her owns. She posted me a big ‘raya’ card and I felt much appreciated. So, we have this class dinner on the 20th of October, 2001 when we have a great night chatting, taking pictures and marvelous BBQ too. As planned, we must exchange a gift to each other on that night. Before that, I’ve asked my friend to buy this stupid ‘NewBoyz’ album because this girl was crazy about the ‘pre-mature’ band boy. The night getting late, and we still got mute on each other lips. Before this one guy asking to accompany her to her motorcycle, she asked me to follow her inside the school hall. Gosh! That guy seems quite curious, I guess. So, we went in, and at last we’ve exchanged our gifts. There’s nothing happen, no words and obviously I am too speechless in the situation. She’s stretch out her hand and we’ve this meaningful and unforgettable hands shake together. What a feelings for me… However, we left the hall after this silent conversation with a lovely action after a couple of minutes and the story ends there. She left me with a 1001 questions… On the same numbers of year, there’s one more memory (the word’s sucks! Hahaha…) where I’ve gave her a special request that arranged by the English Club. Some of the choices were red, yellow, white and pink roses in 1 or 3 numbers in a bouquet where every color brings a meaning on its own. I requested 3+1 red and 3 yellow if I’m not mistaken. It brings the 7 alphabets in both of our name, and I love the number 7 as well. In fact, I was the ‘bigger’ requester among the students and I deserve for a special arrangement. What I am feeling at the moment the deliver came by to the class? Oh, I wish that I could cancel down all the flowers, dude! Nevertheless, it will always be special jiffies on its own. All of those stories just end there, don’t know how. I kept sending her presents for birthday a couple of numbers but I think that, there’s should be a stop somehow. At the end of the day, I don’t know how to call this thing up. A friendship? Maybe a close friendship would be just right.

The life got easier but I still can’t forget all of those cases before. So, here I am now, focusing a 200% on friends. Who says there’s no love in friendship? There’s everywhere, man! And I am still just gonna be like this till the miracles come again in my life. Hahaha… I am 22 right now. Though there’s always that kind of feelings come back since the last 2-3 years back, but it still never works. And I am waiting and still waiting for the hopes. There’s something complicated in my life that I don’t know how to describe. Love can’t be compared through faces and money. If you dare to get those love through that, you’re fail. That can’t guarantee you to have a good relationship ever after. It needs to be prepared for a certain² circumstances’ and the willingness from our partner for a long term that is what we rely on. Love is about accepting the whole thing from our partner and of course it will involve loyalty, sincere, honesty and trustworthy. The big thing that I always kept saying from the beginning, it is about RESPONSIBLE! You can’t put yourself first and you can’t put their last. You judge everything with discussion. To put your egos away, oh, it must be hard. And sometime you will never realize that you are pretending something stupid because that it is your ego. You are too egotistical too think bout yourself esteem. Try to avoid those. Be smart!

As the conclusion, love is everywhere and only he/she and you will notice when it is coming to both of you. For me, there’s always an opportunity for everyone to catch the love. Though I’m not ready yet for this kind of commitment right now, but still I will be once next time. Yup, I’m not ready and there’s still more to be ‘fixed’ in my mind. Hahaha... I’m respecting you all that has been through this love. Love does make you feel beautiful, don’t they? Finally, it comes to an end where I should say that everyone need and deserving love in their life.

The best thing in your life is to love somebody and be loved in return Moulin Rouge.

How the word LOVE stands for you? Share it with me...

Till then, Assalammualaikum.
ukiran oleh hukhaireel hazim hezatch label

8 kritikan & komentar:

Anonymous said...

ermm it will b nice if u let us know what happen in poly.. is not fair right!!! haha.. dont ever say i`m out of topic huh! get to go..

9:28 am  
Anonymous said...

i like to be love by someone that actually i love her very the very much..

11:30 am  
Anonymous said...

love is simple


it could be poison


it also could be the remedy!

12:50 pm  
Anonymous said...

love come unseen..

1:10 pm  
Anonymous said...

u had a crushed with "zoo"??biar betul ni??

10:02 am  
Anonymous said...

zoo ulu kelang ka.???

11:04 am  
hukhaireel hazim hezatch said...

Hi anonymous (10:02AM)

Well, it's quite easy for me to answer that question if i know who you are. The best answer for this quest in 'no comment'.. Haha I've gave the best in my post here. So, the others might be a lil' bit personal k! TQ for your comment.

11:30 pm  
hukhaireel hazim hezatch said...

by the way.. sapa hang pa yg ok anonymous suma ni.. bunyik cam sama je org.. hahaha

12:01 pm  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates