August 09, 2006 pada 14:57:00 |  
Arggghhhh!!!!!!
.

I was looking every single part on my camera to find out what's happen to my flash... Shit!! The battery closure was broken. I know.. It must be broked when someone dropped it @ the lane last week. Ohh..Lord.. But what brings the flash shut off everytime i took pics? Hmm. I still know nothings bout it.. I try to look @ the flash while capturing pics to check out. Still nothings happen... So, i just look out for the menu. Before i turn the menu on, look what i found.. My pics while checking the flash. Haha.. this pics has covered my tempered. Moral of the story ; A gadget still be a gadget.. They're always request for maintenance... haha... i'm working out for Genting reservation for the site visit next week.. Till then, Assalammualaikum.
ukiran oleh hukhaireel hazim hezatch label

2 kritikan & komentar:

Anonymous said...

areel...aku nk ikut gu genting...boleh arr... =)

12:03 pm  
Anonymous said...

genting.. genting.. genting.. tempat 2 mane best.. sejuk gGGGggilLREtt.

10:18 am  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates