July 28, 2006 pada 19:49:00 |  
Currently, I'm in the most oldest university in Malaysia.. here in the University of Malaya. Live is just like in the beginning. I still got to train myself to accept the 'new' world.. again & again. Did you guys through all these? Actually 90% of my friends here were 19 years old. I don't feel old, don't feel too late to continue what i should doing for the last 3-4 years ago. We need time, we need spirit. That's my belief. People have different minds to afford, different mission to effort. I'm glad what i'm going through now. The hopes that i pursue right now stands for a 1001 of what i've been dreaming of. The only things that i need to bring along with my 'war' is the people besides me. My family, my friends, myself... God's still there to taught me how to prove everything that i should proved. Till then.... Assalammualaikum.
ukiran oleh hukhaireel hazim hezatch label

7 kritikan & komentar:

Anonymous said...

woi giler..study rajin2 jgn jd cam aku jd plumber je..

10:03 pm  
Anonymous said...

ko 2 memang lar. plumper tangan bepeloh wat pe.. hahah.. tak yah study rajin2 reil.. ikot mcm aku jd supeman. tp ko kene kuat laa.. wakakakaka.. ko tengok mcm mamat plumber 2, study rajin gak, tapi jadik plumber tangan bepeloh .. nak pegang paip pun asyik tejatoh!! wakakakak..

12:13 pm  
Anonymous said...

hoiiiiii.......

12:53 pm  
tam la woi!!! said...

hoiiii....
bdk2 yang poyo...
kelas dpb..

12:56 pm  
Anonymous said...

aril aku tam ni.. td aku sing msk pakai namer tam la woi.. pas2 nak msk blk macam maner ek.......
xreti la

4:52 pm  
Anonymous said...

hahaa. nak masuk balik pun xreti ke. baru pegang keyboard ke bang? carik laa.. kate celik IT. jgn la buat malu student poli. -AGENSI

1:13 pm  
hukhaireel hazim hezatch said...

Thanks everybody.. Keep surfing!

12:02 am  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates